Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market to 2031
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market to 2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market to 2031 report provides the market size forecast and the estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next ten years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, trends, emerging technologies, and major challenges faced by industry participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for naval vessels and surface combatants market over the forecast period.
Territorial disputes and emerging maritime threats such as smuggling, piracy, and terrorism are expected to drive the procurment of naval platforms. Countries such as Russia, China, India, the UK, France and Canada consist of fleets which are rapidly aging and require replacements. Hence, to enhance the naval capapbilities to counter asymmetric threats, these countries have initiated naval modernization programs to replace the outdated vessels that are in active service.
In addition, the need for new naval vessels is further substantiated due to the ongoing counter-piracy efforts in highly affected maritime shipping routes in regions such as the Malacca Straits and Gulf of Aden. As such, the procurement of new naval vessels will continue to grow across the globe over the forecast period. The frigate segment is expected to be the largest segment and accounts for 32.7% of the global naval vessels and surface combatants market over the forecast period.
The increasing demand for multirole vessels that are capable of carrying out military operations other than war (MOOTW), which includes humanitarian relief in the aftermath of natural disasters, emergency medical care, combating smuggling, piracy, terrorism, and environmental protection, among others expected to drive the segment’s growth over the forecast period. According to Chandan N, Defense Analyst with the publisher: “Various countries across the globe are focusing on the indigenous design and construction of naval vessels to reduce their dependency on imports. Indigenously built ships can also be customized, repaired and overhauled without depending on a foreign supplier for spare parts and other accessories.
This is expected to propel the growth of naval vessels and surface combatants market over the next decade.” Companies Mentioned
- Huntington Ingalls Industries
- General Dynamics Corp
- Damen Shipyards Group
- Naval Group
- United Shipbuilding Corporation
- BAE Systems Plc
- China State Shipbuilding Corporation
- Eastern Shipbuilding Group
- Cochin Shipyard Ltd
- Navantia SA
- Fincantieri SpA
- Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering Co Ltd
- Austal Ltd
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd
- The global naval vessels and surface combatants market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.49% over the forecast period.
- The global naval vessels and surface combatants market is classified into seven categories: Frigate, Destroyer, Amphibious Ship, Light Combat Vessel, Corvette, Aircraft Carrier and Auxiliary Vessel.
- North America is expected to dominate the global naval vessels and surface combatants market over the forecast period with a market share of 35.4%, followed by Asia Pacific and European regions.
- Frigate is expected to be the largest segment among other naval vessel categories over the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global naval vessels and surface combatants over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different naval vessels and surface combatants segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global naval vessels and surface combatants market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global naval vessels and surface combatants market
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top naval vessels and surface combatants solution providers around the world. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary 2.
- Demand Drivers: Maritime security threats and naval power projection are anticipated to drive market growth
- Trends: Increased focus on indigenization and modular design of naval vessels
- Technological Developments: Integration of railgun and Electromagnetic
- Aircraft Launch System (EMALS) technology
- Key Challenges: COVID 19 pandemic and cost overruns are expected to
- significantly impact naval programs
3. Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market Segment Analysis Segment Analysis: Frigate 4.
Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market Regional Analysis
- Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Regional Overview
- Regional Analysis: North America
- Regional Analysis: Asia Pacific
- Regional Analysis: Europe
- Regional Analysis: Middle East
- Regional Analysis: Latin America
- Regional Analysis: Africa
5. Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market Trend Analysis 6.
Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Competitive Analysis 9 Leading Companies
- Major Products and Services
- Financial Analysis covering Revenue, Operating Profit and Net Profit
- Financial Deal and Contracts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m0zq45